I came across a fun, bookish tag on The Orangutan Library’s blog. I was not tagged to take part in this, I decided to answer these questions on my own. It’s all in good fun!
Jenniely is the creator of this holiday tag!
1) Received an ARC and not reviewed it
I’ve only done that to one ARC I’ve received.
2) Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
No, this hasn’t happened yet.
3) Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I always leave reviews on my blog, so this is a no.
4) Folded down the page of a book
Sadly, yes…this has happened!
5) Accidentally spilled on a book
No, this hasn’t happened.
6) DNF a book this year
Yes, I’ve done this, in the beginning of the year. I try to avoid doing that!
7) Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
No, doing that is a waste of content!
8) Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
Of course, constantly!
9) Skim read a book
10) Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Yes, that’s happened!
11) Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
Nope, always retuned my stuff!
12) Broke a book buying ban
I don’t believe in those, lol
13) Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
I think I did that once!
14) Wrote in a book you were reading
I highlighted in my Kindle book selections. I guess that sorta counts…
15) Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
That used to happen, but I’ve gotten better at adding my finished reads.
16) Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
No, this has happened to me though!
17) Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
Yes, because of what happened above!
18) Broke the spine of someone else’s book
19) Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Yes, this happened to me a few years ago.
20) Sat on a book accidentally
Sure, but no harm done!