I discovered this book tag on Jessica’s page, JessicaCWrites. I enjoy taking part in book tags, and this one was fun to fill out!
1. Inside flap/Back of the book summaries: Too much info? Or not enough?
I appreciate when books have a summary in the inside flap (or on the back of the book if it’s a paperback). I would rather read those than a full back cover of endorsements!
2. New book: What form do you want it in? Be honest: Audiobook, E-Book, Paperback, or Hardcover?
I love owning new Hardcover books! I’ll also take it as an eBook if I want to conserve space.
3. Scribble while you read? Do you like to write in your books, take notes, make comments, or do you keep your books clean clean clean?
I’ve gotten into the habit of leaving notes in my books. It helps me remember important plot lines that I want to return to when I’m writing my posts or on Goodreads.
4. Does it matter to you whether the author is male or female when you’re deciding on a book? What if you’re unsure of the author’s gender?
No. I’ll read books written by anyone!
5. Ever read ahead? or have you ever read the last page way before you got there?
I used to when I was younger, but I got out that habit a long time ago!
6. Organized bookshelves, or outrageous bookshelves?
Organized. I’ll tolerate a messy bookshelf to a point. Usually when I get sick and tired of looking at chaos lol
7. Have you ever bought a book based on the cover (alone)?
No, it’s always about the story when I pick up a book!
8. Take it outside to read, or stay in?
Both! I’ll read in parks, beaches, or at home. Any setting is good for me!