Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve completed a book tag, so today I’m going to do the Currently Reading Book Tag.
I came across this tag through Charvi@ Not Just Fiction‘s page.
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
The most I read at one time is two books. Sometimes it’s a Hardcover copy and a digital read. Other times I’m reading an audiobook alongside another story.
2. How do you decide to switch between multiple reads?
I listen to audiobooks either in the evening or when I’m walking in my yard on clear days. I read my other books in the middle of the day.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks partway through a book?
Sometimes I switch bookmarks! Recently I’ve been pretty good at keeping it to one bookmark when reading through an entire book.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
I keep the books I’m reading at my desk/work space. I listen to audiobooks through my phone.
5. What time of the day do you read the most?
I love reading during the middle of the day. Before social distancing began, I would read for an hour when I came home from work (I usually came home at around 4pm). Since my ‘work from home’ schedule lasts until 3pm, my reading schedule hasn’t changed.
6. How long do you typically read in one session?
I can read for about an hour a day, unless I’m really involved in the story. If I’m nearing the end of a book during that ‘hour a day’ setting, I try to push it until I’m done.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jackets off?
All the time! I don’t want to ruin the beautiful images!
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
I read sitting at my desk, or sitting in the living room.
9. Do you take your current read with you everywhere you go?
When I was ‘out and about’, yes!
10. How often do you update your Goodreads reading progress?
I do my best to update it every evening, but sometimes I forget to do so!
If you would like to take part, consider yourself tagged!
Connect With Me: