JUNE 2020 READING WRAP UP
What were your favorite reads in June?
I read 6 books during the month of June. I wish I read more, but I’m glad that I came across these titles!
- The CEO, The Puppy & Me by Jennifer Faye: 4/5 Stars
- The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon: 5/5 Stars
- Heir of Ashes by Jina S. Bazzar: 4/5 Stars
- Guild of Tokens by Jon Auerbach: 4/5 Stars
- Love Unfeigned by Nadine C. Keels: 4/5 Stars
- Hope Unashamed by Nadine C. Keels: 4/5 Stars
What books did you read last month? Feel free to share down in the comments!
Connect With Me: