Today I’m doing the My Life In Books Book Tag. Thank you so much to Cielo @ Bellerose Reads for tagging me. Feel free to check out her blog for some amazing content!
1. Find a book for each of your initials
C – Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
A – A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow
T – Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
H – Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson
L – Lobizona by Romina Garber
E – Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
E – Eva’s Treetop Adventure by Rebecca Elliott
N – No Exit by Taylor Adams
2. Count your age along your bookshelf
42 – The Stationary Shop by Marjan Kamali
3. Pick a Book Set in Your City/Country
The Riot Grrrl Thing by Sara Larsen (United States: set between my home state in New Jersey & Pennsylvania)
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to
City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab – I want to visit Scotland one of these days!
5. Pick a book that has your favorite color on it
These Witches Don’t Burn by Isabel Sterling – Purple is my fave!
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Nightbird by Alice Hoffman – I read this story a few years ago, while working at a local private school. It’s such a heartwarming book!
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Starfish Pier by Irene Hannon – This story had very slow pacing. I was so glad when I finally finished reading it!
8. Which book on your TBR pile will give you the most achievement when you finish it?
The Buried: An Archaeology of the Egyptian Revolution by Peter Hessler – I’ve had this book in my TBR pile for a year. It’s a big one, so I’ll be happy when I finally get to it/finish it!