Here we are, at the end of November! I read seven books this month. Three were physical copies of books, while the other four were e-reads. Two of these books … Continue reading November Wrap-Up
When August began, I had a huge goal. I was going to read FOUR books for the month! Sure, I needed to plan for a major life event, but I … Continue reading August Reading Wrap-Up
I’m happy to say that read four books this month! While it’s one book short from January, I’m reading more than I did a year earlier, and I’m very happy … Continue reading February 28, 2019: My Feb. Wrap-Up
Well, today marks the last day of 2018! Lots of events took place this year:
- I went to do OT for my hand injury back in April. My left hand still feels a little sore, but it’s a lot better than how it felt in the beginning of the year.
- Andy and I officially began planning for our wedding! Our special day will take place in eight months. I have my wedding dress, but there’s still lots to do.
- I rekindled my passion for reading. I always have my love for reading, but I truly used it as an escape these last couple months.
- I lost my dear friend and colleague in poetry therapy, Johanna. Life moves on as usual, yet I miss turning to her for advice and good laughs.
- I turned 40 this year! Such a special milestone. I got to celebrate the special day with my good friends from college. It was a wonderful time.
My goals for 2019?
- Making sure my wedding runs smoothly.
- Finding a profession that I can truly enjoy. I love working with children, but I feel like I’m ready for a new challenge.
- Making sure that Andy and I live through 2019 in good health and blessings. We have so much to celebrate this year.
I really enjoyed posting here throughout 2018. At the beginning of the year I set a goal to post every day on both blogs: Woven From Words and Poetic Threading (my Blogspot poetry site). I’m happy to report that it’s been achieved! For those that cared to read my daily entries, thank you. I definitely plan to continue blogging throughout 2019. Maybe not daily, but in a consistant basis. I can’t wait to share more with you.
Happy New Year!